Kippins | Coco Kippin Organic Cotton Cuddle Blankie
Under a sky filled with daytime stars, a flower child flamingo dances and dreams to the sound of the beat. The more she dances, the more the flowers bloom. She is Coco Kippin.
Pink, yellow, blue and black flower print flamingo baby comforter with a light grey reverse. Pale blush head.
Kippins cuddle blankies are part of the perfect nap-time story. Sustainably produced with pure, soft organic cotton, they give baby the gentlest cuddles and are better for the Earth.
Kip tip: Buy two or more so you always have a spare!
- Super soft pure, 100% organic cotton with organic cotton stuffing, produced with no nasties from the seed in the soil to your little dreamer's hands.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin with water-based inks. Spots and dots are part of the fun!
- Sustainably produced, saving water, electricity and contributing to the health of our environment!
- Machine washable & safety tested to three international standards from ages 0+
- Designed in Australia, made with love in India
Care Instructions: Cold gentle machine wash separately in a laundry bag using eco-friendly washing powder or detergent. Dry naturally in the shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Warm iron, when needed. We’re all natural so some fading and shrinkage is normal. Our all-natural organic cotton stuffing has a firmer feel than traditional polyfill. Maintain your Kippin's head shape after washing by rolling gently between your palms. Always allow to dry fully before use.
Fabric: 100% organic cotton
Stuffing: 100% organic cotton
Size: Generously sized at 29 x 29cm (main blanket only)