Kippins | Kitty Kippin Natural Beech Wood Teething Toy - LAST ONE
In a Treehouse that reaches almost to the moon, Kitty Kippin is sipping milk with hugs (best served warm). When the milk is gone the hugs will stay. It’s how you know that those you love are never far away.
Kitty is a cat beech wood teething toy, great for babies who are starting to grab things at age 3m+ but perfect as a newborn gift (and safety tested from 0m+).
Kippins’ fun range of natural beech wood teething toys are the perfect solution for sore or curious little gums!
- Made from pure, solid beech wood sourced from sustainably managed forests and ethically made.
- Super smooth and gentle, there are no waxes, coatings or finishes – 100% non-toxic.
- Beech wood is strong hardwood which makes it a natural, safe alternative to plastic teethers. It’s naturally anti-microbial and free from harmful chemicals.
- Independently safety tested to three international safety standards.
- Crafted from natural wood, each teething toy will have natural variations – it’s part of the fun!
Keep me looking good: Wipe me clean using a damp cloth. Toothy pegs? Always monitor your child’s use of this product and discard after 6 months of use (keep me somewhere safe as a special memory). Inspect regularly for wear and tear.
Size: 9.5cm High x 7.5cm Wide